As we continue to grow, professionals passionate about their work and opting to make a career with us today will find more challenging and exciting opportunities to contribute and grow with us.
. Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
. Test, maintain and develop programming modifications.
. Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
. Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
. Write and maintain programming documentation.
· Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialised role
· Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
· Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
· Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
· Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
· Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
· Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
· Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
· Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
. Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
. Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
· Perform quality assurance
· Define reporting and alerting requirements
· Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
· Help design, document and maintain system processes
· Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
· Communicate key insights and findings to product team
· Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
· Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
· Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
· Write well-designed, testable code
· Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
· Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
· Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
· Document and maintain software functionality
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
· Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
· Comply with project plans and industry standards
· Ensure software is updated with latest features
. Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
· Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
· Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
· Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
· Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
· Design interfaces to improve user experience
· Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
· Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
· Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols· Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
If you are interested in joining our friendly team of professionals, kindly fill up the form.